Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Some doodles from the magical and wonderful mind of moi.....


Cheer Demon






An old doodle from when I was a little bit obsessed with One
Tree Hill back in 2006. I've a few more oldies to root out and post. Hopefully they shall not embarass me too much lol.

                                                               

Child Fairy
 




A more up to date doodle. This is a child fairy. I got bored when I was sat at home sick so decided to clean out a drawer and found a book that I forgot I had and got some inspiration from it. I seem to have improved a little. I'd want to have considering I'm working in an art supplies shop lol


Adult Fairy






Another fairy, this one a more mature one. I may be a little bit obsessed lol. Will put up more when I get a chance. Am excited about getting back into my drawing. Working on some fantasy creatures and manga.

No comments:

Post a Comment